iomega 35436 Specifications
iomega 35436 4TB StorCenter ix4-200d Network Storage, Cloud Edition 4TB
|Lowest Price||$521.21 Compare iomega 35436 prices|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|RJ45 Ports||2 x 10/100/1000M|
|USB Ports||3 x USB2.0|
|Other Ports||iSCSI (utilizes Gigabit Ethernet)|
|Hard Disk Interface||4 x SATA|
|Hard Disk Size||4TB|
Ease of use:
- Simple three step setup â€“ Simply plug into your router, power on, and install the software CD.
- User friendly web-based management interface.
- Web Interface accessible in 16 supported languages.
Simple Content Sharing:
- Access files from any networked Windows PC, Apple or Linux computer for easy file sharing.
- Easily share content with friends and family outside of your home using the exclusive Iomega Personal Cloud feature. Invited guests will have access to read and write to files and folders on your network drive. No need to email file attachments.
- Built-in photo slide-show sharing feature â€“ easily select and share your digital pictures on the web.
- File distribution made easy. Drop files into a designated distribution folder, and all of those on the distribution list automatically get an email with either the files attached or a link to download the files.
- Connect securely from anywhere in the world and get full access to pictures, videos, files and administration of the StorCenter ix4-200d through a personalized web address.
- Upload and share files and folders directly from iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices on the road. (*Availability of iPhone and Android applications is planned for Q1 2011. Actual date may vary.)
Data Replication / Device to Device Data Copy Jobs:
- One-touch copying via the QuikTransfer button. Easily copy files to and from attached USB drives or any network share â€“ including Iomega Personal Cloud locations â€“ using the rsync or CIFS protocol.
- Define your Copy Job to copy/synchronize files to and from connected drives and/or any other shared storage on your network.
- Schedule jobs to run on a predetermined schedule.
Social Media Sharing made easy: Convenient folders that automatically integrate with your social media accounts. Multiple accounts are no problem â€“ just create another folder for each account.
- Facebook: Files dropped into your Facebook folder are au
|Dimensions||7.9" x 7.7" x 6.6"|
|Weight||12.8 lbs. lbs|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
|Network Interface Controller||Ethernet 1000 Mb-s|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Supported Protocols||CIFS/SMB/Rally (Microsoft), NFS (Linux/UNIX), AFP/Bonjour (Apple), FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, Windows DFS, SNMP.|
|Processor||Marvell 6281 CPU @ 1.2GHz|
|RAID||RAID 5, 10, JBOD|
|LEDs||Status, LAN, USB, eSATA, HDD|
|Temperature||5°C - 35 °C|
|Operating System||Client computers for file system access - Windows PC, Mac OS, Linux|
|Management||File Sharing Capability
- Max User Accounts: 2,048
- Max Groups: 256
- Max Shared Folder: 256
- Max Concurrent Connections(SAMBA, FTP, AFP): 128
Windows Access Control List (ACL)
Windows ADS Domain Integration
- Domain Users login via Samba/AFP/FTP/File Station
- Network Backup
- Local Backup
- Desktop Backup (using Synology Data Replicator 3 or Apple Time Machine backup application)
- Time Backup - Max task number: 2
- 3rd-Party Backup Support
- FTP over SSL/TLS
- IP Auto-Block
- Encrypted Network Backup over Rsync
- HTTPS Connection
- DSM Upgrade
- Email Notification
- SMS Notification
- Customized User Quota
- DDNS Support
- IPv6 Support
- Resource Monitor
- UPS Management
- Scheduled Power On/Off
- Custom Management UI HTTP/HTTPS Ports
- HDD Hibernation
- Dynamic Bad Sector Mapping
- Synology Assistant
- Synology Download Redirector
- Synology Data Replicator