Seagate ST380005SHA10G-RK Specifications
Seagate ST380005SHA10G-RK 8TB BlackArmor NAS 440 Network Storage Server
|Lowest Price||$350.00 Compare Seagate ST380005SHA10G-RK prices|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|RJ45 Ports||2 x 10/100/1000M|
|USB Ports||4 x USB2.0|
|Other Ports||1 x SD Card Slot|
|Hard Disk Interface||4 x SATA|
|Hard Disk Size||8TB|
Change RAID configuration or upgrade to larger drives without reformatting
ADS support for Windows server 2008
Safeguard a single folder instead of the entire volume
Incremental and full-system, scheduled, automatic backup for network-connected PCs using Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems.
Secure internet access from any popular web browser â€“ no special software required.
Hot-swappable, user-replaceable drives â€” no tools required.
Four USB 2.0 ports for external drives, printers and UPS (uninterrupted power supply).
Offers the level of security that is right for your business â€“ from individual files to entire volume encryption.
VMware Ready, certified storage solution for VMware virtual environments
iSCSI Support - Add high capacity storage to servers that support iSCSI
Microsoft(R) Active Directory 2003/2008 support including real-time importing of a domainâ€™s user and group organizationsâ€”along with individual access rightsâ€”and automatic detection of a domain serverâ€™s IP address
Seagate Volume Recovery â€“ Allows you to recover volumes when drives are accidentally removed
BlackArmor NAS Active Directory Improvements:
- Automatically import all users, groups and child domains and their access rights directly from an Active Directory domain. All rights remain in-sync. Attributes are presented real-time in the BlackArmor Manager Web interface.
- Ability to apply ACLs (Access Control Lists) as-is from the Active Directory domain. No adjustments to user or group access are needed.
- Secondary domain controllers can be configured and automatically activated through the BlackArmor Web interface.
- All user and group information is synchronized in the event of a power cycle to the BlackArmor server.
The Seagate NAS Tech Support # for your product: 1-855-732-4627(1-855-SEA-4NAS)
|Dimensions||10.0" x 6.7" x 11.2"|
|Weight||16.5 lbs. (without disks) lbs|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet|
|Network Interface Controller|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Supported Protocols||CIFS, NFS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Bonjour, Microsoft RALLY|
|Processor||Intel multi-core processor|
|Memory||1 GB DDR2 DIMM
Embedded 128 MB Flash Memory for OS
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, JBOD|
|LEDs||Power / status LEDs LCD display|
|Power||300W server-rated AC power supply
Input: 100 â€“ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
|Temperature||Operating Temperature: 5°C to|
|Operating System||Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista operating systems and Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later|
- Synology Hybrid RAID
- Max iSCSI Target / LUN: 10 / 10
- Volume Type: Basic, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 5+Spare, RAID 6, RAID 10
- RAID Migration: from Basic to RAID 1, Basic to RAID 5, Basic to RAID 5+Spare, RAID 1 to RAID 5, RAID 1 to RAID 5+Spare, RAID 5 to RAID 5+Spare, RAID 5 to RAID 6
- Expand RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 5+Spare or RAID 6 with Larger Hard Drives
- DSM Upgrade
- Email Notification
- SMS Notification
- Customized User Quota
- DDNS Support
- Resource Monitor
- UPS Management
- Scheduled Power On/Off
- Custom Management UI HTTP/HTTPS Ports
- System Temperature Display
- HDD Hibernation
- Dynamic Bad Sector Mapping